Pages

Wednesday 2 March 2016

Did you celebrate your dad's birthday?

On Sunday the 21st of February, my nieces nephews and my cousins celebrated my dad’s 49th birthday at my house.It was an exciting day for my dad.

Before the birthday party began my big sister and my mum made the food and my dad cooked the meat on the barbecues. Then my sister and my niece and I played a game.

The game that we played was tag,we ran everywhere and it was very tiring but extremely fun. After that the food was ready so we prepared it on the plates and served it to our families.We had beef, steak, sausages, delicious kumara and potato salad.It tasted really yummy and our whole family enjoyed it.

Finally it was time to cut the cake.My sister lit up 49 candles and then we took it to my dad so he can blow them out.We all sang with a big loud voices Happy Birthday to my dad.

Soon it was time for dessert,we ate fruit salad,ice cream and also the birthday cake.Before the party ended  my extended family went home.I had a great time and also was very tired Because I helped out a lot that day

Learning intention: We are learning to understand the structure of a recount.
Success criteria: I know I can do this when I write an orientation, followed by the events and then a conclusion about my weekend.

1 comment:

  1. hello I'm pepa-jay from st patricks greymouth. i love this post it shows love and affection towards family. but one thing you could work on is maybe punctuation but other wise this was really good.

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.